So many people are putting up with slow computers. “It used to be fine, but its just got slower and slower.” It doesn’t need to be this way!
A vast majority of the time a simple little cleanup will get you running back to how you used to be.
Over time your system collects bad sectors on your Hard Drive (similar to scratches on a record). Also programs you may have installed over time which are running in the background, eating up your RAM, no wonder your computer slows down.
We do a clean up on your computer
- A Hard Drive check to move data off any bad sectors
- A Malware Scan to clear off any potentially unwanted programs (PUP for short)
- A Virus Scan to clear away any nasties that might be slowing your computer down
- Browser Cleanup to remove any pop-up’s or re-direct’s from your web browse
- Startup Entries Reduced to not only speed your system up while running, but to also increase your start-up time
- Rootkit activity removed
- Windows updated
Alternatively some people just want their computer put back to factory defaults.
We do this, remove a lot of the rubbish that unnecessarily gets installed by the manufacturer, fully update the version of windows and install security and office software.
- Basic Re-install
- Re-install with data backup